domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

Sketch #9...I still haven't found

Hello Girls!!!

It´s Sunday with a reveal here at Scrap&Music!
This sketch is one of mine and the song...hum I think don´t need any introduction at all...
This combo was made to get you out of our confort zone, it does not matter if it´s by trying new techniques or challenge yourself to think about the song lyrics.
I identify myself with this music because I´m always in search and I have an almost eternal curiosity and dissatisfaction!!!
And for you that is always searching for something more... Come with us!!! This challenge is made for you!


Olá meninas!!!

É domingo e tem reveal aqui no Scrap & Music!

O sketch de hoje foi feito por mim e a música....hum, acho que dispensa comentários...
Essa combinação foi feita pra tirar você da zona de conforto seja tentando novas técnicas no scrap ou se desafiando a pensar na letra da música.
Eu me identifico muito com esta letra, acho que estou sempre em busca e tenho uma curiosidade e insatisfação quase que eternas!!
Pra você que também nunca está conformado com as coisas e sempre quer mais...vem com a gente!!! Esse desafio é pra você!


Sketch #9

+

I've climbed the highest mountains
I've run through the fields
Only to be with you
I've run I have crawled
I've scaled
These city walls
Only to be with you

 But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for
I've kissed honey lips
Felt the healing in her fingertips
It burned like fire
This burning desire
I've spoken with the tongue of angels
I've held the hand of the devil
It was warm in the night
I was cold as a stone

But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for
I believe in the Kingdom Come
Then all the colors will
Bleed into one
But yes I'm still running
You broke the bonds and you loosed the chains
You carried the cross
And my shame
You know I believe it

But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for

 
 
 
 
 






Christin Gronnslett
Visit Christin's blog: http://umenorskan.blogspot.com.br/

Christin style is unique, colorful  and with a lot of layers and details! Very inspiring! It´s a great honor to have you here with us at Scrap&Music.

O estilo da Christin é único, colorido e com muitas camadas e detalhes! Muito inspirador! É uma grande honra tê-la aqui no Scrap & Music.

To participate on this challenge the only thing that you have to do is put these two together! Sketch+Music.
Please make a project following our sketch and using part of the music as your title.
We hope to see a lot of beautiful pages here in our gallery. You have a chance to be one of our TOP 5 and also can win some scrap goodies!!!  
Our sponsor of the month is Yummy´s Scrapbooking, the biggest Scrapbook retailer of Brasil! The prize is amazing!


Para participar deste desafio basta unir SKETCH+MÚSICA, fazer um LO seguindo o sketch e usar parte da letra da música no título. Os desafios são abertos a todos de qualquer lugar!!
Estamos aguardando os lindos trabalhos na nossa galeria e você pode ter a chance de ser uma das nossas escolhidas no TOP 5 e ainda participa do sorteio com direito a um prêmio muito especial.

O nosso patrocinador de Agosto é a Yummy's Scrapbooking. A maior cadeia de lojas do Brasil! O prêmio está incrível!!
     
Sketch#9  entries are until 7th September (você pode participar até o dia 07/09/2013).

8 comentários:

  1. Uauuuuu meninas,que revelação lindaaaa,um arrasoooo!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello, I discovered your blog and I'm a fan, this principle sketch and music is fabulous
    the pages of the dt are very pretty
    see you soon

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Meninas parabéns,páginas lindas,já passei umas 3 vezes ara olhar e sempre tem um detalhe novo. bjsss

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Adorei tanta inspiração! Os projetos são lindos!
    Amo essa música!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Uauuu...lindo Reveal meninas, eu fiz o mesmo Catarina, não canso de olhar as belezas...incrível!!! Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Amei o Sketch e os LOs das DT, arrasaram...amei participar tambem...tks pela inspiração meninas!!! bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Participando tb meninas! Obrigada pela inspiração adorei as páginas de vcs! Bjs

    ResponderExcluir