domingo, 3 de novembro de 2013

Sketch #14...More than words


Hello Ladies!!!
It does not matter if is spring or autumn, wherever you are love is in the air!
Scrap & Music brings you a lovely sketch by Amarilys Doria, with some flowers and lots of inspiration!!!!
And the song that our DT choose screams romance all over it: "More Than Words" by Extreme. This music sure made his mark on time. The videoclip it´s a classic and the lyrics you can´t stop singing!!!
Please don´t try to resist and let the love sweep you away!




Olá meninas!!!

Seja primavera ou outono, onde quer que você esteja o clima é de amor e paixão!!

O Scrap & Music traz um lindo sketch da Amarilys Doria, muitas flores e inspiração.
E para este sketch o DT escolheu uma música infalível quando o assunto é ROMANCE: "More Than Words" do Extreme. Esta canção marcou época. O clipe dessa música é inesquecível e a letra...hum...dá aquela vontade de cantar sem parar!!!
Não resista, entre no clima, solte a voz e a criatividade.


Sketch #14


+
Music #14 More than words (Extreme)

 
Saying 'I Love you'
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you not to say
But if you only know
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words
Is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me 'cause I'd already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two?
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away?
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying 'I love you'
More than words
Now that I've tried to
Talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is
Close your eyes and just reach out your hands
And touch me, hold me close
Don't ever let me go
More than words
Is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me 'cause I'd already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two?
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away?
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying 'I love you'
 
 



Now is your turn!

For this challenge all you need to do is put these two togheter: SKETCH+MUSIC.
Make a page using our sketch and part of the song as a title.
The challege is open for here, there and everywhere!

We´re going to be waiting some gorgeous pages in our gallery and you will have a chance to be pick as one of our TOP 5!
And there´s more the most voted in our TOP 5 will be with us as a Guest Designer with our DT!!!



Lindas páginas do DT!!! Muita inspiração!

Agora é a sua vez! Para participar deste desafio basta unir SKETCH+MÚSICA, fazer um LO seguindo o sketch e usar parte da letra da música no título. Os desafios são abertos a todos de qualquer lugar!!

Estamos aguardando os lindos trabalhos na nossa galeria e você pode ter a chance de ser uma das nossas escolhidas no TOP 5! Ah, e tem mais, a TOP 5 mais votada será nossa Guest Designer e participará de um reveal com o DT!
 

6 comentários:

  1. Trabalhos lindos e inspiradores. parabéns meninas.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. wow there very nices layouts here !!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. What beautiful layouts the design team has created with this sketch! :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Uma de minhas músicas favoritas da época... bom recordar!!! Linda música, lindo sketch e trabalhos maravilhosos!!! Vou participar!!!

    ResponderExcluir