domingo, 15 de dezembro de 2013

Sketch #17...Like a Prayer

Hello Girls!!!

A very special reveal here at Scrap&Music!
It´s about time to pay our respect to the greatest Pop Diva of all the times: Madonna!
The skecth is made by me, Ana Castro and the song of our DT choice is ... Like a Prayer!

I just love this reveal for the creativity to match the song theme and the photos. This music inspired a several diferent titles and our DT choose almost every part of the song! Well done ladies!

Olá meninas!!!

Reveal muito especial aqui no Scrap & Music!

Já estava mais que na hora de homenagear a nossa musa POP...MADONNA!!
O sketch de hoje foi feito por mim, Ana Castro e a música escolhida pelo time foi...Like a Prayer!

Eu amei este reveal pela criatividade ao combinar o tema e as fotos com o sketch e principalmente com a letra. A música inspirou diversos títulos e o DT usou quase todas as partes da letra como inspiração! Fantástico meninas!!


Sketch # 17

+
Música #17 Like a Prayer (Madonna)

 
Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home
When you call my name
It's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees
I want to take you there
In the midnight hour
I can feel your power
Just like a prayer
You know I'll take you there
I hear your voice
It's like an angel sighing
I have no choice
I hear your voice
Feels like flying
I close my eyes
Oh God, I think I'm falling
Out of the sky
I close my eyes
Heaven, help me
When you call my name
It's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees
I want to take you there
In the midnight hour
I can feel your power
Just like a prayer
You know I'll take you there
Like a child
You whisper softly to me
You're in control
Just like a child
Now I'm dancing
It's like a dream
No end and no beginning
You're here with me
It's like a dream
Let the choir sing
When you call my name
It's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees
I want to take you there
In the midnight hour
I can feel your power
Just like a prayer
You know I'll take you there
When you call my name
It's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees
I want to take you there
In the midnight hour
I can feel your power
Just like a prayer
You know I'll take you there
Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home
Just like a prayer
Your voice can take me there
Just like a muse to me
You are a mystery
Just like a dream
You are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice
Your voice can take me there
Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me
Just like a prayer
Your voice can take me there
Just like a muse to me
You are a mystery
Just like a dream
You are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice
Your voice can take me there
Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me






Elena Neger (Lenocheck)

Hi all! My name is Elena. I live in the beautiful city of St. Petersburg with my husband and two-month old son. Always loved creativity, especially painting, drowing. And now I love scrapbooking. I love to combine scrap and drawing. I love to paint and bright colors! Very inspiring music (always I know what to write in journaling). So here I am. Thank you!!!





 


 Carolec 





Cris Bittencourt









 


















Now is your turn!

For this challenge all you need to do is put these two togheter: SKETCH+MUSIC. Make a page using our sketch and part of the song as a title. The challege is open for here, there and everywhere!

We´re going to be waiting some gorgeous pages in our gallery and you will have a chance to be pick as one of our TOP 5! And there´s more the most voted in our TOP 5 will be with us as a Guest Designer with our DT!!!



Para participar deste desafio basta unir SKETCH+MÚSICA, fazer um LO seguindo o sketch e usar parte da letra da música no título. Os desafios são abertos a todos de qualquer lugar!!

Estamos aguardando os lindos trabalhos na nossa galeria e você pode ter a chance de ser uma das nossas escolhidas no TOP 5! Ah, e tem mais, a TOP 5 mais votada será nossa Guest Designer e participará de um reveal com o DT!
 
Sketch#17 entries are until 28th December (você pode participar até o dia 28/12/2013).

7 comentários:

  1. Wonderful reveal!!! The projects are so beautiful, and the sketch soooo inspiring!!! Love it!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. faboulous layouts and projects, i love it

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Sketch e LOs maravilhosos,dá para repassar mais dez vezes e ainda assim poder encontrar e apreciar detalhes diferentes. bjssss

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Lindooo!
    Já vou participar, adorei o sketch!
    Parabéns meninas!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Ohhh I sooo love this sketch!!! WOW and your pages are totally, completely AMAZING!!! Thanks HEAPS for the inspiration!!!
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ResponderExcluir